Ad ID: 1603
Added: November 27, 2021
Location: Brussels Belgium
Recruiting Organization: AIG Group
Required Education: Bachelor degree in business law, management or HR, or equivalent work experience.
Required Experience & Qualification: 10+ years of experience in similar role.
Required Language: Fluency in languages: English, French & Dutch.
How to Submit Application: Please submit applications to email@example.com
- Drive the HR agenda in collaboration with consultants, screen potential candidates, interview and short list.
- Manage C-level executives’ calendars.
- Manage relationships with vendors and service providers.
- Manage legal contracts. Perform review and analysis of special projects and keep the management properly informed.
- Ensure security, integrity and confidentiality of data.
Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
A. Assisting the CEO and COO
- Manage the agenda of CEO and COO in terms of meetings, travel itinerary and appointments.
- Prepare the expense and travel reports for the CEO and COO.
- Handle the personal taxes of the CEO.
- Assist in presentations to the board or any relevant party.
B. Compliance and Legal
- Follow up the execution of board directives and agreements.
- Insure the proper implementation of the information map (digital record keeping) policy and procedures, and audit regularly.
C. HR related tasks
- Liaise with HR consultants and coordinate with HR managers across the group.
- Insure proper implementation of HR policies across the group (HR Handbook).
- Handle recruitment processes by liaising with agencies, screen potential
candidates, interview and short list for management.
- Oversight on the expatriate team’s logistics and administration.
Bachelor degree in business law, management or HR, or equivalent work experience.
10+ years of experience in similar role.
Knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems and procedures.
Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work. Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Strong organizational and planning skills.
Proficient in MS Office.
Knowledge of human resources management practices and procedures.
Knowledge of business and management principles.
Possess personal qualities of Integrity, Respect, and Commitment to corporate values and
Vision & Direction- Aware of development in the field; ability to plan own work, with high
attention to details needed for flawless execution.
Leadership- Focus on goals and commitment to drive execution.
High energy with strong drive to achieve objectives; proactive to anticipate and overcome
obstacles; high commitment and accountability for own work.
Solid Interpersonal, Communication, Collaboration abilities- carry on clear and effective
written and verbal communication; demonstrate objectivity, openness and acceptance of
Fluency in languages: English, French & Dutch. Please submit applications to firstname.lastname@example.org