Full-time internship offer, from 6 to 12 months
(Alternance, Erasmus+ & other programs accepted)
Objective: Support the implementation of European Projects developed by Creative District (Participatory Design – Creative Industries – Sustainable development)
The Project Officer will be involved in supporting the implementation of various projects within the field of Social Innovation, Creative Industries, Sustainable Development, and Entrepreneurship as well as managing and organizing the activities necessary for the realisation of these project. Reporting to the coordinator, the project officer will be the interface between the different collaborators, partners and audiences involved in the implementation.
Roles and tasks:
- Prepare content and lead animation modules, awareness-raising, conferences…
- Conduct desk research and development for content writing
- Analyse and synthesise resources on themes related to active and civic participation
- Organise working groups on project themes
- Manage events, organise logistics/technical aspects of events
- Manage the projects on the ground
- Manage the network in Brussels (respond to e-mail and telephone requests) Represent the projects at conferences, colloquia, or other activities…)
- Design the activities adapted to the different audiences
- Contact and follow up with associative and institutional partners
- Manage budgets: compliance with the budgetary framework, calls for tenders
- Support proposal writing and submission
- Attend virtual or in person meetings or conferences and report on the outcomes.
- Good command of English, both spoken and written is mandatory. Knowledge of French is a plus.
- Strong interest in the themes covered by Creative District
- Ability to adapt to different audiences and unite them around the different projects
- Strong writing skills and IT literate: MS Office, Excel, Powerpoint
- Good knowledge of communication
- Analysis skills for the needs and objectives of individuals and groups
- Ability to take initiatives and set priorities
- Sense of responsibility
- Ability to work independently and on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Creativity and proactivity
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject: ‘INTERNSHIP: EUROPEAN PROJECT OFFICER’.
Be the first one to reply